This recording places the drums at the center of a vast, contemporary orchestral production. A combination of amazing musicians and orchestral virtual instruments bring to life this massive musical undertaking. The orchestral instrumentation, textures, timbres, create a soundscape that beautifully enhances the rhythmic explorations of the drums. The bass and drums are the driving force behind this music, with the orchestra arousing emotions, taking the listener on a transcendent journey. The album also features Virgil playing piano on all tracks, including his first solo piano composition, Prelude No.1.
1. The Dawn Of Time: Part 1, of Light
2. The Dawn Of Time: Part 2, of Origins
3. The Dawn Of Time: Part 3, of Evolution
4. The Dawn Of Time: Part 4, of Sky
5. The Dawn Of Time: Part 5, of Life
6. Concerto For Drums: First Movement
7. Concerto For Drums: Second Movement
8. Concerto For Drums: Third Movement
9. Concerto For Drums: Fourth Movement
10. Requiem For Humanity
11. The Winds Of War: First Movement
12. The Winds Of War: Second Movement
13. The Winds Of War: Third Movement
14. Prelude No. 1
There are no reviews yet.