The first half of this split is conquered by Teen Agers of Orlando, FL, who really bring the pop-punk home. This side of the split is sure to have you dancing along (or at least bobbing your head, if you don’t have the moves).
The second half belongs to St. Petersburg, Florida’s, Wolf-Face, whose name is more descriptive than you may know. This fur-clad punk band really take the struggle of being a wolf-face home with heartfelt lyrics (including the disappointment of eating a human who tastes like soap)..
(FFO: Down By Law, Michael J Fox, and 90s Fat Wreck Bands)
1) Teen Agers – KWM
2) Teen Agers – River Road
3) Teen Agers – Van Pizza Road Apple Coffee
4) Teen Agers – Building
5) Teen Agers – It’s Hard to Know
6) Wolf-Face – Goddamn This Beast
7) Wolf-Face – Boof Ain’t Too Loose
8) Wolf-Face – Wolf Like Me
9) Wolf-Face – W-O-L-F Spells Shotkicker
10) Wolf-Face – I’m So Much Better